What kind of groups and projects do you support?
We only support projects or goals that actively connect with and improve local communities. Specifically, those that affect one or more of the following categories:
Children and youth
Arts and culture
Support services for vulnerable people
For example, your community group could be a school P&F association looking to raise funds to hire a new teacher or buy computers. You could be a sports club looking to renovate your grounds. If you don't have one yet, we'll donate the 10% of your purchase value to OzHarvest.
How do I register my school, charity or sports club?
Here's how it works:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a sign-up form
2. Fill out the form we send you and tell us your fundraising goal: how much you'd like to raise and what it'll be used for (check our list above to see what we support)
2. Once approved, your community group will be listed as a donation option at our checkout
3. Let the rest of your group know. Every time they shop, 10% of your purchase value goes to your community fundraising goal
4. Once you reach your target we’ll get in touch and send you the funds