We are all global citizens and we have a responsibility to look after one another. Our local communities may be small, but they are essential to building a better world. That's why we support projects that actively connect with and improve local communities. Specifically, those that affect one or more of the following categories:
- Children and youth
- Arts and culture
- Support services for vulnerable groups
- Human rights
- Indigenous issues
- Social enterprise
If your community group falls under the above categories, you can register it to be one of our partners.
What's in it for you? When customers are shopping for our fresh produce, they can allocate to donate 10% of their spend back to you. Imagine what difference that will make to your fundraising goals!
For example, you could be a school P&C association looking to raise funds to hire a new teacher or a sports club looking to renovate your grounds.
Here's how it works:
1. Email us at email@example.com to request a sign-up form
2. Fill out the form we send you and tell us your fundraising goal: how much you'd like to raise and what it'll be used for (check our list above to see what we support)
3. Once approved, your community group will be listed as a donation option at our checkout
4. Let the rest of your group know. Every time they shop, 10% of your purchase value goes to your community fundraising goal
5. Once you reach your target we’ll get in touch and send you the funds
When you shop with us, you can choose to donate 10% of your spend to one of the following communities:
- The Freedum Hub
- R U OK?
- Maroubra Neighbourhood Children's Centre
- Double Bay Public School
- Woollahra Public School